Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

Sunfire Statue by Bowen Designs


You should not stare directly into the sun... but this one time you might want to make an exception.  I introduce you to Sunfire!


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)


     This statue really took me by surprise.  I left it as a low priority for me on my "to buy" list until recently.  I'm happy to finally get it, but if I'd known how impressive it was I would have pulled the trigger much sooner.  There were 500 of these made back in late 2012 and I am lucky enough to finally own one of my own.


I don't have to mention what the most impressive feature is.  The plasma trail is incredible.  There's a lot more to love on the statue though which is why it's such a great overall piece.  The metallic red paint job is shiny goodness.


The gold trim on the belt, arms and head are great enhancements.



The costume is amazing from leg to head.




He's the total package of Bowen perfection!


I'm glad I was able to get a hold of him before the world of collectors realizes what a gem they're missing out on.


For those of you still on the look out for one, you'll likely find one where I found mine, on Ebay.  You can check out current listings here (Also if you decide to buy the statue in the future please come back and click on this link first.  It's a way for you to support the site.):



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :