Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stryfe Statue by Bowen Designs


I will now cause you Stryfe...


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)


Stryfe arrived today!  Before shipping him off to Creations n' Chrome to get him chrome painted I took a moment to document him in his raw form.  I present to you number 19 of 400.


It turned out great!  Lots of eye candy to gaze at.  Here are some closeups of the goodness:





And there you have him.  The clone of Cable in all his Bowen glory!


As I mentioned there were only 400 of these made.  I predict a high secondary market value in a few years.


If you're still on the fence, you can check out current prices on Ebay by clicking here:



I can't wait to get him home all shiny! 

2 comments :

  1. It's really nice to see this statue get a well executed review that the sculpt deserves.This and BD 's Green Goblin statues are by far the best pieces to come out lately .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't seen the Green Goblin statue in person but from the photos I've seen, I'd say your 100% right.

      Delete