Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Iceman - Collector's Club Exclusive Clear Statue by Bowen Designs


The Iceman cometh...again!  I finally received this statue today and I have no choice but to provide you an appropriate introduction!


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)


I've been waiting for this one for a while so this is a very exciting day.  Fortunately for those that want one there are over 500 (Edition size is 516) of these so he shouldn't be too hard to get, right now.

Check out his awesome goody clear yumminess...


Should we take a closer look?  Should I be asking silly questions and just post photos...probably.

The X base looks great and is very similar to the X-factor Iceman statue, but in different colors.



It comes complete with the very cool and glittery iceclumps which are a great touch.


The legs are perfectly sculpted and symmetric.


There's also a perfectly sculpted cold set of cheeks, as one would expect.


The x-belt and upper torso are also perfectly executed.


The arm with the snowball is cold blooded!


The glitter filled snowball shines!


The other arm is equally well handled.


The back is not behind the other elements in quality.


The face is icy perfection as well.


It deserves an even closer look.


And there you have him. I hope all of you that got him are as happy as I am with him.  Chime in one the comments if you can't contain your giddiness.


For those interested in getting this guy, you're first option is to check the old Ebay.  You can check out current listings here (Also if you decide to buy the statue in the future please come back and click on this link first.  It's a way for you to support the site.):

 Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

  1. Incredible photos! I think you've just sold me on this Iceman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question though, how much did you get him for? I'd prefer not to overspend by that much. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I paid the collector's club price through Bowen Designs. I think it was somewhere in the ballpark of $180. That was the pre-order price which I got back when I ordered it over six months ago.

      Delete
    2. Ok great, that's good to know. I'm gonna have to start hunting him down and hopefully get a decent deal.

      I've been enjoying your blog as well as your videos. Keep up the great work!

      Delete