Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bishop 1/4 Scale Custom Statue on a Nimrod Base

>

I would like to introduce you to the biggest and baddest Bishop statue ever created.


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video as you're watching it by clicking on the "spur" icon in the bottom right menu of the screen)

As alway, I'll start out with giving you a photographic view from all sides




Moving on to the base.  It's amazing!  Nimrod never looked so... well.. uh... dead!





Now for some closeups of the amazing Bishop sculpture!








And if you haven't seen enough photos from my overly zealous photoshoot, here's one more to close out the set.


2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I would say the statue is, and the majority of the base likely it. I think the rocky part under Nimrod is hollow-ish. I just noticed this. It's barely noticeable though.

      Delete