Translate

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

X-23 : X-force Statue by Bowen Designs

Wolverine's clone is not widely known but I believe it's time for an introduction on this blog.  I give to you Laura Kinney...


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)


     This is the very cool statue of X-23 in her X-force get-up produced last year by Bowen Designs.  It is a variant of another statue produce of Laura in street cloths.  Both are great and I'm happy to have at least this one.


She's a tiny thing compared to other statues, but it's fitting giving that she is a teenager.  Check her out.


Of course the rise does help a bit to give her more presence.  I decided to use the riser with my 90's Jean Grey statue though :) 


For those not in the know, X-23 has her third claw that is missing from her hands on her foot.  Bowen did a nice job including it and giving it a chrome paint job which looks very cool.


Bowen did a really nice job with the boots that I believe are of similar design to the X-force Wolverine boots.


The X-belt is a must and is a nice feature.


She wears very tight pants in her covert operations.


The hand claws also have the chrome paint and look fantastic.


They did a great job with her costume.


The hair is another great aspect of the statue that makes her worth having.


Of course the face and mask are one of the make or break features, and thus this statue is made.


And there you have her.  Take her or leave her.  I have taken her permanently into my collection and I'm super happy with my decision.


No comments :

Post a Comment