Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Jubilee Bishoujo Statue by Kotobukiya

Does a mall babe eat chilli fries?


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)


     Although she's not a Bowen, I finally have a Jubilee statue in my collection!


This is my first bishoujo statue, and I have to say I am presently surprised.  The amount of detail and careful execution of the line is impressive.


Starting with the face, the eyes are executed with precision.



The detail on the hands and wrists is impressive as well.


X-emblems are always a welcome sight and this statue has plenty!


The detail on the clothing and accessories is notable as well.


Overall, she's a great little addition to any X-men statue collection!


I threw her into my 90's blue team display and she wound up fitting in nicely (with a little finagling of course).


If you'd like to get a hold of her, you can always find her on Ebay by clicking on the link below. (Also if you decide to buy the statue in the future please come back and click on this link first.  It's a way for you to support the site.) :
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment