Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

X-force Psylocke Custom Bowen Designs Statue




(If you'd like to view the video in 1080p you can click on the "spur" icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.)



    I know that Bowen designs is inching toward a sneak of their forthcoming X-force Psylocke statue so I thought I would wet the appetite of those hungry for some Braddock resin with a throwback.

    About two years ago I decided to have an original Bowen Designs Psylocke statue repainted in her X-force colors in order to compliment the Bowen Designs Archangel I had converted into his X-force colors.  They both turned out great.  The paint job was done by Rob Guthrie, a distant cousin of Sam and Paige (email addy: kzarone@aol.com) who's work you can check out here.

   


Here's a 360 view of this masterpeice of covert sexiness!



I asked Rob to paint some blood on her sword to give her that extra edge and he did a great job

I really like the silver sash

High Angle goodtimes!

Can't forget the deadly psyblade

Leg straps are tight


And the obligatory booty shot


We love you deadly Betsy!


On a side note, I'm really liking the new Uncanny X-force (v2)


Long live this new era of X-force that I am loving (Sorry Rob Leifeld!)

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful paint jobs. On a side note, I love the Warlock bust Rob did.

    ReplyDelete