Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Apocalypse Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles!!!

 
Apocalypse...NOW!


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)

    I'll keep the description brief here since my 32 minute docu-review of this statue says more than enought about my feelings about it.  It goes without saying though, this monster is AWESOME! Check him out:

If these didn't do it for you I've got some close-ups that might hit the spot!



Impressive right?


If you have yet to get him, the regular version is still available on Sideshow's site.  If you decide to buy him, please click through one of my Sideshow ads, or Here

If you are looking for the exclusive version, unfortunately your best option is Ebay. Also, you may be checking this out after the regular version sells out on Sideshow's site so Ebay will be an option for you as well. You can check out the newest listing of both versions of this statue by clicking the link below (Also if you decide to buy the statue in the future please come back and click on this link first.  It's a way for you to support the site.):


Thanks for stopping by!

 


1 comment :

  1. Hi, I'm very interested in this version of Apocalypse statue but not so sure whether it can fit in my display cabinet. May I know the measurement in inches from his right hand to left elbow as well as from one point of the base to the furthest end of the base ? I was referring to measurements from Sideshow website and found that he would fit snugly in my cabinet. I just need a double confirmation from an actual collector :)

    ReplyDelete