Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Scarlet Witch Statue by Bowen Designs


     In light of the fact that it has been recently announced by Joss Whedon himself that the Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver will be in the Avengers 2 film, I thought I would introduce you to the most amazing representation of Wanda Maximoff to ever be carved out of polystone.

(Note: You can improve the quality of the video as you're watching it by clicking on the "spur" icon in the bottom right menu of the screen)



The only limit to her power is the edition size.

Let me first cast your eyes on her every angle.


Pay no attention to the woman behind the cape.
 She's got a head for warping reality and a bod for sin!

Getting a high angle on her won't save you from her wrath!

So you might as well fall in love with her.  I know I have!

If you're interesting in possibly bringing some magic into your home you can check out the current listings on Ebay here (Also if you decide to buy the statue in the future please come back and click on this link first.  It's a way for you to support the site.):

4 comments :

  1. might try and pick this up she will look great with the new magneto!
    -blacko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Magneto so I can display them together!

      Delete
  2. Tim miller is genius! The work he did on black cat is incredible the best female statue I own!

    Blacko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Black Cat statue. If she were X-related she'd be mine. Tim Miller rocks!

      Delete