Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Coming Soon: X-force Psylocke Statue by Bowen Designs


The time has finally come.  Bowen Designs has put up for pre-order their Psylocke, X-force variant statue. 

©MARVEL (Image from BowenDesigns.com)
This statue is fortunately being sold through Sideshow Collectibles, so it's available to everyone across the globe.

©MARVEL (Image from BowenDesigns.com)
 The statue is a variant of the original Psylocke statue released by Bowen Designs a couple of years ago.  I have not posted my original Psylocke statue yet as a collection post, but I did post the X-force repaint I had customized a couple of years ago.  I'm glad that all of you now have the opportunity to have one of these beauties in your collection as well.

Again, for those interested in getting her, Sideshow Collectibles has her for sale which you can check out and buy by clicking here:


Congrats X-fans!  I'm of course going to pass and my wallet is happy about that :)

No comments :

Post a Comment