Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Snapshot: Size Comparison of Latest Bowen X-factor Releases

    A follower of the X-lair asked if I would post an image of the X-factor Iceman statue and the X-factor Beast statue for a size comparison.  Thus I am providing this flash photography snapshot for him and for anyone else that is looking to see these two side by side. Enjoy!


As an aside, I'd like to thank everyone who follows the blog and has subscribed to my Youtube channel, Dr. Remy Lebeau's X-lair.  We just reached 200 subscribers which is very cool!

Also, I want to thank everyone for being understanding during this lull in the posting frequency.  As some of you know I'm in a PhD program and I've got a ton on my plate right now!  I'll try to get at least one Collection Post up a week for now.

Take care my X-friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment