Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Coming Soon: Apocalypse Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles


The end is NIGH!  Apocalypse Premium Format Figure is finally up for order on Sideshow Collectibles' Site!!!  Rejoice, for the harbinger of doom is upon us!!!



You don't have to ask if I'm getting this guy, because I ordered him before my brain registered that he was up for order.


The statue stands 32.25" H (819.15mm) with the Sideshow Exclusive chainsaw hand which must be ordered directly from Sideshow Collectibles.


I would get the exclusive version simply because they tend to be more limited than the normal version.  The normal version ain't bad though with the very cool energy canon.  That's likely how I'll display him.


The statue is a bit pricey at $599.99, but I think it's well worth it.  


He looks like the bad-ass that he is!  From the face to the base!


It's going to be a tough showdown between this one and Bowen's Apocalypse!  I can't wait to do the video!


This statue is epic though and I don't think it can really be compared to anything! 


I'm sure you're all as excited about this statue as I am!  If you haven't ordered it yet anyone from around the world can order it by clicking here:


What a great week for X-fans!  First we get the teaser trailer for X-men:Days of Future Past and now this gem of a statue is up for order.   The X-men gods have surely smiled upon us!!!

Since this statue is slated to be released in June of 2014 and X-men:DOFP is coming out in May, I wonder if there's any kind of connection?  It's been rumored that the great En Sabah Nur might finally be making his cinematic appearance.  I will keep my fingers crossed in an X formation!

Excelsior!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment