Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Coming Soon: Deadpool X-force Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles


For the big fans of big statues of the merc with the mouth, here's your chance to get this very cool variant of Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format Figure of Deadpool in his X-force attire.  You can order him by clicking here.



I personally want to get this one because I really like Deadpool in his X-force colors and also love this sculpt.  I chose to pass on the regular version because I'm just not the biggest fan of DP.  Unfortunatley though, after some serious consideration I've decided to pass on this one as well.  With Apocalypse coming, and with the rest of my 1/4 scale and above statues I just have zero room for this guy.  I'll probably regret this in the future, but for now I must go with my gut.


As you can see there is quite a bit to like about this statue.


The detail on it from head to toe is impecable.


At 20" in height and weighing in at twelve pounds, his proportions are dead (pool) on!


Just writing this post is beginning to chip away at my resolve to resist the urge to splurge!


I likely won't break, but if some of you are tempted, I don't blame you.


If you are interested in getting him and want to support my blog, you do so by using this link to purchase him:


Happy holidays my fellow X-fans!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment