Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

Solve For X - Solved!


     The following is a black and white photo of an X that is located on one of the statues in my collection which has already been featured on my blog.  Your job is to tell me which statue it belongs to.


     You can weigh in on the comments section if you think you've figured it out.  If nobody gets it by the time I post the next "Solve For X"post, then I'll reveal it there.  If someone gets it before hand then I will updated this post with the statue reveal and give credit to the clever sleuth that figured it out.

Good luck!

5/25 Update - Congrats to Anonymous for apparently easily identifying where this X came from .  I guarantee the next one will be much more challenging.

The X is certainly from the very cool Iceman Clear Variant Statue:


2 comments :

  1. ICeMan clear variant = Solve for X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Anonymous! I'll have to make the next one a little more difficult.

    ReplyDelete