Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Solve For X 2 - Not Solved (Solution on next post)


     It's time for round 2 of Solve for X!   

     The following is a black and white photo of an X that is located on one of the statues in my collection which has already been featured on my blog.  The image may or may not be rotated, so the X won't necessarily look exactly as it would in an upright statue. Your job is to tell me which statue it belongs to.





      You can weigh in on the comments section if you think you've figured it out.  If nobody gets it by the time I post the next "Solve For X"post, then I'll reveal it there.  If someone gets it before hand then I will updated this post with the statue reveal and give credit to the clever sleuth that figured it out.

Good luck!


6/1 Update - Apparently this one isn't as easy as last week's.  I thought I'd make it a little less difficult by providing a color version of the image.  


6/2 - Update
Looks like this one is more challenging than anticipated.  Here's a better look at the x on the statue, in black and white:


3 comments :

  1. I think it is Psylockes sash on your repainted x force version

    Blacko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw it has already been solved
      Blacko

      Delete
  2. Either way you got it! Nice job! I think Scotland Yard might have a job opening for you.

    ReplyDelete