Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beyond My Collection - Sabretooth Street Clothes Statue by Bowen Designs


     This is the second Sabretooth statue that I've featured in my collection. Unfortunatly, due to the inevitability of space constraints I have made the sad decision to sell this bad boy.  Fortunately for you I was able to document it before I boxed it up.  So, for your viewing pleasure, I would like to introduce you to the Ultimate Sabretooth.


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)


     So yes, contrary to the excitement I exhibit on my video, I have decided not to have this statue in my collection anymore.  At first, I had decided to get three different Sabretooth statues.  Once I got the second one I realized that I really don't have room for them.  My villains display is almost at capacity, and with Stryfe and Mojo on the horizon, it just wasn't feasible to have an extensive Sabretooth collection.  Sadly, I am saying goodbye to this statue.  Fortunately I will have this post to remind me of what I once had.


There is a lot to like about this statue.  A quick 360 look should establish some very cool eye candy for you.


As is generally the case, it doesn't make sense to simply not take a closer look.  Thus...

The base is fantastic.  It's the perfect raw natural setting for this raw natural killer!


Starting with the legs, this statue is detail oriented all over the place.


My favorite feature is the belt buckle. It's just cool!


My second favorite feature is are the hands with the adamantium laced claws covered in blood.


Too cool!



My third favorite feature is the variety of Wolverine cuts throughout the body (okay just on his arm and chest... but still.. awesome!)


Face the face of terror!


I'm going to miss you, this version of Creed.  Fortunately I have another version to keep my collection warm at night.  If you're interested in exploring the possibility of owning this bad ass Sabes statue, then you know where the best place to look is:


Since this statue is no longer in my collection I'm not going to ask you what you think out of it out of fear of the realization that I made the biggest mistake of the collecting career.

RIP - Sabes! 

No comments :

Post a Comment