Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Snapshot - Gambit Premium Format Figure Sans Coat


     It's time for another Snapshot post, where I post crappy flash photography shots of various parts of my collection.  Today I'm showing you something that is not often seen (it's the first time I'm seeing it).  It is the legendary Gambit Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles without it's cloth coat on.  I got a wild hair up my butt to see what it looked like so I went through the trouble of disrobing the rajin' Cajun.  I decided to put his coat back on after realizing he looks a bit emaciated.  I did manage to snap a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure though.



     As you can see Sideshow went all out with him.  They sculpted and painted him perfectly all over.


It's a testimate to their dedication to a great product.


If I had multiple copies of the statues and a large mirrored case I would keep on in there, but since they go for over $1000 I think I'll stick to one with the coat on.  Still there is certainly a lot to appreciate on the body suit. 


No comments :

Post a Comment