Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Collection Display Montage Extraveganza!


     I've been asked repeatedly for a video of my displays.  As is generally the case, ask and ye shall receive.


(Note: You can improve the quality of the video you are watching by clicking on the "spur" icon on the bottom right once the video is playing)

     I was going to do something a little bit more polished, but my old Mac wouldn't load.  It had Final Cut Pro on it and is the only means I have of capturing and editing video from my prosumer camera that's about 6 years old.  Thus I decided to simply shoot a bunch of random shots with my HD webcam that I use to shoot all my videos and edit them together on Youtube's editting tool.  What you see is the result of my efforts.  I hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment