Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Coming Soon: Stryfe Statue by Bowen Designs


     The Stryfe preorder is finally here.  I knew it was coming but I didn't know when.  It was a nice Monday afternoon surprise.  As you can see it looks fantastic.  It's popularity is going to spread like a Legacy Virus (©Marvel).

This is the brand new full sized statue of Stryfe, Cable's evil twin!
©Marvel (Image from BowenDesigns.com)

      For those not in the know, Stryfe is the clone of Cable with a terrible chip on his shoulder.
©MARVEL
     He first appeared in New Mutants #87 in 1990 and was designed by Rob Leifeld.  His most prominent story line was the X-cutioner's Song crossover of 92-93 that culminated in the release of the legacy virus.
©MARVEL
     This is the first time we're getting a look at the entire statue and I can honestly say I am super satisfied. The statue is super detailed and the base is simple yet epic at the same time. I can't wait to have this in my villains display.

This is the awesome new Stryfe statue that just went up for presale!
©Marvel (Image from BowenDesigns.com)

I've already ordered mine.  You can order yours through the Bowen Designs website. If you are not in the US you can order through Sideshow Collectibles:


No comments :

Post a Comment