Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013

Coming Soon: X-force Psylocke Bishoujo Statue


     I introduced the Bishoujo line with the "Beyond My Collection" post of the Jean Grey Bishoujo statue. As I mentioned then there are a variety of statues in this line which I'll be covering in more posts in the future.  This post focuses on the newest offering by Kotobukiya in this line.  It's the Bishoujo statue  of X-force Psylocke.

©MARVEL

     What's special about this piece is that it is the only officially produced statue of Psylocke in her X-force colors.  You might have seen my custom Bowen X-force Psylocke statue which I'm pretty sure Bowen Designs is going to officially release at some future point.  Until then though this is the only statue that will be available representing everyone's favorite British Asian mutant ninja in her covert ops gear.

     Kotobukiya did a really nice job on this piece.  From every angle she looks like a winner.

©MARVEL
©MARVEL
©MARVEL
©MARVEL
     The statue is scheduled to be released in December of 2012.  There's plenty of time to get her on order.  As always I don't recommend pre-ordering statues on Ebay, but it's always a good place to start doing research on a statue's availability and pricing.  You can check out current listings for this statue here:


     You can check out what a statue has been going for by clicking on the "sold listings" criteria in an Ebay search.

     I'm almost tempted to get her myself (almost!).  She's a beauty!


No comments :

Post a Comment