Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Wolverine (Film) Statue Options 5


     July 26th is closer than ever and I for one can't wait.  This is one of those films that I'm totally ambivalent about.  I want to watch it and love it, but I also don't want to watch it for the fear that it will be a big let down.  It's an X-men Film though and that means it's a can't miss.  But we have heard nothing about forthcoming statues based on the film's designs.  What gives?

©MARVEL (Image from Superherohype.com)

     As I've mentioned in the prior posts about this film, there has been a ton of promotional images leaking from ever online orifice.  One of the latest offerings that is of most interest to me is this stylized poster of Jean Grey.

©MARVEL (Image from Superherohype.com)
Does this mean she will have a bigger role in this film than in simply a brief flashback cameo?  If so will this somehow help to set up the forthcoming Days of Future Past?  Most importantly, will there finally be a great statue made of her (unlikely!)?

©MARVEL (Image from Superherohype.com)
     At the very least I hope we'll get a Hugh Jackman as Wolverine statue that will measure up to his likeness and capture all that is good about his portrayal of our favorite furry mutant,.

©MARVEL (Image from Superherohype.com)
     For those that are as anxious to see this film as I am, here's a new featurette that wets the appetite a bit more.




No comments :

Post a Comment