Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Solve For X 4 - Solved by Blacko!!!!


     The following is a black and white photo of an X that is located on one of the statues in my collection which has already been featured on my blog.  The image may or may not be rotated, so the X won't necessarily look exactly as it would in an upright statue. Your job is to tell me which statue it belongs to.

      You can weigh in on the comments section if you think you've figured it out.  If nobody gets it by the time I post the next "Solve For X"post, then I'll reveal it there.  If someone gets it before hand then I will updated this post with the statue reveal and give credit to the clever sleuth that figured it out.

Good luck (apparently based on last week's performance, you're gonna need it!!!)

     The fact that nobody was able to solve for last week's X was a little bit... well... there's really only one reaction I think is appropriate.
©MARVEL
     I know some of you are going to kick yourselves for not seeing through the smoke and mirrors.  The image I posted was of a base.
It's the base of a statue most folks are in love with.
It's the one, the only, Gambit Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collectibles!  The image was a cropped cut out from this photo:

And you call yourselves X-fans :)

Update:  Blacko, the X-fan/Bowen super collector extraordinaire has solved for X!

 Nice job!!!

The X is indeed the belt to the custom Banshee Statue by Bowen Designs.




2 comments :

  1. is it the banshee custom belt buckle?

    blacko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blacko! You are the man. Nice job. You got it!!!

      Delete